Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Everything is OK

As stated before I had to have my gallbladder looked at. Everything looks fine (no stones) and the radiologist thinks it is "just heart burn." I know in pregnancy heart burn is a given but being diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease ) I know what heart burn feels like. I have heart burn every day of my life. I have also been asked "are you sure it is just not a pregnancy related stretching thing?" That I know it is not because it is only in one spot and it is way higher than my uterus even sits AND I have it while not pregnant too. Its just a burning right under the skin that goes to my back. Gets worse when I eat (especially fatty foods **oops had McDonalds last night**). I did a little search on Dr. Google and with the help of a coworker found that lemon water and apple cider are both supposed to help with gallbladder issues. I have been drinking those and while it may just be a power of the mind thing it seems to hurt less than it did.  Yesterday I didn't feel it at all.

In the rest of my life I have had an everlasting energy the past two weekends. This weekend I did 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the dog room (again), mopped the bathroom and kitchen (again), scrubbed the bathroom sink, toilet and tub, cleaned the livingroom and got M to her normal weekend activities. This was all on top of visiting my parents/sister on Saturday.

Unfortunately yesterday was day 2 of 15+ hour days and today won't be any better. I work my normal job 6-12 (with conferences at 10), go to work at daycare with the schoolagers as they are out of school for MEA until 6:30 then I have to race M across town so she can be at football game for dance. They need to be there at 6:30 and they won't dance until 8ish. To make a kindergartener do this just seems cruel to the parents. She is normally in bed at 8:30. Not a great way to insure they get a good preformance out of them but she is super excited so thats all that matters.

I would also like to point out I SCORED big on an infant swing! A folding up travel swing for $20!!! That will make trips to the parents easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment