Saturday, April 13, 2013

Staying a bit longer

I had my second scan yesterday and my lead follicle was only 15mm. I dropped my bravelle dose from 225ui to 150ui last night and then down to 75ui tonight. I have another scan tomorrow and my egg retrieval was pushed back to Tuesday/Wednesday. I will find out tomorrow if it will be Tuesday or Wednesday which pushes my transfer to next Saturday or Sunday. I am so ready to go home.

We have been staying in the hotel the past few days cause its raining and cause we moved to New Jersey and there isn't anything to do within walking distance. It's been nice to just lounge, watch TV and play games. We are moving back to manhattan tomorrow. I've been trying my hardest to hide all my needles, syringes and meds when we leave but this morning We went for breakfast and the housekeepers came into take old towels and leave new ones and I had not cleaned up my mess from last night. Pretty sure it looks like a clean freak OCD Junky has been staying here. Oops!

I had my HCG (trigger) shot sent to me yesterday and it showed up empty... I was so confused and even though for a minute that maybe the sterile liquid mixes with the air inside and that creates the compound!?!? NOPE!!! WRONG!!! It was just empty. Luckily they sent me a new one over night and I got it this morning.

I have so many syringes, needles, alcohol pads and gauze left. I only have 3 more shots using this size of needle and I have about 50 left! Good thing my dr likes me. I'll have him get rid of them for me.

That's all I have to update on. I'm ready for a nap!









No comments:

Post a Comment